Survive the storm in Houston – Traxler Consulting’s BackupOne is a next-generation backup solution, offers unparalleled business continuity through on and off-site virtualization. In the event of all too common hardware failures, BackupOne Devices eliminate business downtime in a matter of minutes, allowing you to continue working. If a natural disaster, or other physical catastrophe strikes, BackupOne’s off-site virtualization allows business critical infrastructure (such as email and BlackBerry™ access) to continue running, even when there is no access to the servers.
Features and Benefits of BackupOne devices
- Up to 5 TB on-site and off-site backup
- Industry-leading on and off-site virtualization
- Off-Site backup as low as $0.31 per GB per month
- Local virtualization brings failed servers back up in minutes reducing downtime.
- Powerful 64 Bit AMD Dual Core or Intel Quad Core 2.8 Ghz CPU allows for fast virtualization of servers
- Daily offsite snapshots provide access to previous versions of data.
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Windows Active Directory Support
- Rapid recovery – In the event of data loss, your information can be restored at your location in under 24 hours
- 5 year hardware warranty
A Complete Solution
Traxler Consulting BackupOne Devices offer unparalleled business continuity through on and off-site virtualization. In the event of all too common hardware failures, Traxler Consulting eliminates business downtime by locally virtualizing failed server infrastructure in a matter of minutes. Should there be a natural disaster or other physical catastrophe in Houston, Traxler Consulting’s off-site virtualization allows you to maintain business critical IT infrastructure, even when access to your servers is impossible.
The Traxler Consulting BackupOne devices are the ultimate data backup, disaster recovery, and business continuity solution available today. Each BackupOne can back up an unlimited number of servers to Traxler Consulting’s powerful off-site backup system, storing all of your information at two independent, secure data centers. The added protection of daily off-site snapshots allows access to previous data versions for up to one year, even if the files have been deleted from the local device. No matter what happens, your data remains safe and always retrievable.